Welcome

Goat For It Extravaganza is an online goat show. The goals of the show are to teach, learn, and have fun. The judging process will teach us about conformation and qualities, we will learn about different goat breed standards, and hopefully you will join the fun in viewing the wonderful entries.

Pygmy Entries

Look what I got, look what I got!

Look what I got, look what I got!
I just wanted to show you my ribbon.

Monday, June 28, 2010

Show Details

Let me start with this very important detail for the show; do not submit your entry/entries for the show, until an announcement has been made requesting your breed class. We will not be taking all breed classes at once. Participants of the show will be submitting their entries/pictures and picture information via email and then they will be displayed on photobucket. This emphasizes the importance of following the Picture Rules (see below) and including all information that is requested for the pictures. The information you submit about your picture will be copied and pasted for the description, so please provide correctly spelled information. The entries received will not be displayed alphabetically, they will be displayed in the order they are received.

Thank you
Laura aka greatcashmeres

No comments:

Post a Comment