Welcome

Goat For It Extravaganza is an online goat show. The goals of the show are to teach, learn, and have fun. The judging process will teach us about conformation and qualities, we will learn about different goat breed standards, and hopefully you will join the fun in viewing the wonderful entries.

Pygmy Entries

Look what I got, look what I got!

Look what I got, look what I got!
I just wanted to show you my ribbon.

Monday, June 28, 2010

Please Submit Pygmy Entries

That's right, that's right the Pygmy goat will open the show!

Please refer to the AGS "Show Rules" go down to letter F., #8. for the age classes. You may enter one goat per age class.

The following is a statement from the Judge for what she would like for pictures:

"1 each front, side, and rear and you can set your animal up.

THEN: One side view with the goat NOT set up. Walk it forward a couple of steps, stop it, and loosen the lead so it's fairly slack.

THEN: One rear view done the same way.

It's very hard to judge a picture of an animal; I really like to judge them on the move. The only way I can sort of see how would they travel naturally is to let them walk and then stack themselves.

Denise, Pygmy Judge"

The submission deadline is July 19, 2010 at 11:59 pm EDT.

Thank you
Laura aka greatcashmeres

No comments:

Post a Comment