Welcome

Goat For It Extravaganza is an online goat show. The goals of the show are to teach, learn, and have fun. The judging process will teach us about conformation and qualities, we will learn about different goat breed standards, and hopefully you will join the fun in viewing the wonderful entries.

Pygmy Entries

Look what I got, look what I got!

Look what I got, look what I got!
I just wanted to show you my ribbon.

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Opening Statement

Welcome to Goat For It Extravaganza. First time show entrants, experienced show pros, and visitors, we are glad you are joining us for the excitement that will unfold in the coming months. It is our goal to provide an arena for those who do not have shows in their area, and for those who would like to gain some experience in a less intimidating environment than the actual show ring. However, we also want to learn from the pros, so that’s why this show includes all levels of show experience. After all, if new participants get the show bug and they decide to attend the live shows, the pros may be some of the people they stand next to in the ring.

One of my objectives is for this show to run as smoothly as possible. This is where your part comes in, should you decide to participate. Please read all the rules first, so you can make an informed decision, if this is the right show for you. It is implied that if you submit an entry, that you have read all rules, and you agree to them. Also, please be sure to read all announcements carefully, they will contain important information and will ensure you are entering at the correct time and meeting any submission deadlines.

I personally ask for your patience as the show begins. This show will evolve over the course of months, as the number of entries for different breeds and divisions fluctuates, as the search for judges continues, and as any bugs are worked out as they may arise.

Finally, and foremost, I want to provide a fun and friendly environment for you to come to. Your questions and comments are always welcome. I will do my best to answer and respond in a timely manner.

Thank you
Laura aka greatcashmeres

No comments:

Post a Comment