Welcome

Goat For It Extravaganza is an online goat show. The goals of the show are to teach, learn, and have fun. The judging process will teach us about conformation and qualities, we will learn about different goat breed standards, and hopefully you will join the fun in viewing the wonderful entries.

Pygmy Entries

Look what I got, look what I got!

Look what I got, look what I got!
I just wanted to show you my ribbon.

Saturday, July 31, 2010

You Can Be A Judge Too

Denise, our Pygmy Judge, thought it would be fun for you to "judge" the Pygmy entries too, and what a wonderful learning opportunity. So, if you would like to give your opinions based on your own experience as a long time goat owner, raiser, or breeder, or if you're a newbie just trying to get a better understanding of the standards and how you see them on a goat, then let's hear from you. You may comment directly on this post or send your comments to onlinegoatshow00@yahoo.com. You may remain anonymous, if you would like. It'll be interesting to see how many comments have the same observations, and how they differ. After Denise has judged the entries, I will post the comments. You can be a judge too-let's hear from you!

Thank you
Laura aka greatcashmeres

No comments:

Post a Comment