Welcome

Goat For It Extravaganza is an online goat show. The goals of the show are to teach, learn, and have fun. The judging process will teach us about conformation and qualities, we will learn about different goat breed standards, and hopefully you will join the fun in viewing the wonderful entries.

Pygmy Entries

Look what I got, look what I got!

Look what I got, look what I got!
I just wanted to show you my ribbon.

Monday, July 26, 2010

Announcing The Pygmy Entries

I received three Pygmy entries for the show and they were entered by one person. I am going to follow the AGS "Show Rules" letter "F. ARRANGEMENT OF CLASSES AND MAKING OF AWARDS" states at "12. In classes where there is no competition, placement shall be made by the judge according to the merit of the animal. A judge may withhold placement in any class in which no animal meets the requirements." I have asked the Judge, Denise, to go ahead and make placings according to this rule.

So without further ado, the Pygmy entries are in the slideshow at the top of the site. Each set of pictures start with the information about the entry. You may also see the pictures at photobucket please enter the Username: Online-Goat-Show and enter the Password: goatsrule.

Thank you
Laura aka greatcashmeres

No comments:

Post a Comment