Welcome

Goat For It Extravaganza is an online goat show. The goals of the show are to teach, learn, and have fun. The judging process will teach us about conformation and qualities, we will learn about different goat breed standards, and hopefully you will join the fun in viewing the wonderful entries.

Pygmy Entries

Look what I got, look what I got!

Look what I got, look what I got!
I just wanted to show you my ribbon.

Friday, August 20, 2010

The Nubian Goat

Please click "Breed History" for the background on the Nubian goat. If you want to know the "Breed Standard" the information was also found at INBA.

Also, please see word jumbles below related to the Nubian goat. If you would like to test your skills, submit your results via a comment on this post or email your answers to onlinegoatshow00@yahoo.com and I will post your answers. Ready, set, go-of course I'll let you know who solves them first.

elbl

ilgshen

luoprap

nomra

hrisitb

lzumze

cearlugf

aotg

bainnu

cehnrf

oagln

sipra

tafrubett

vonexc

setdol

gonl

yadri

rtalicaeg

ecseips

arse

Good luck!

Thank you
Laura aka greatcashmeres

No comments:

Post a Comment